Operation Inject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Inject - Feeding All Your Gaming Needs!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forums Updates and Server updates that will take place.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamorox
Owner Of Operation Inject
Owner Of Operation Inject
Kamorox

Forums Updates and Server updates that will take place. Empty
PostSubject: Forums Updates and Server updates that will take place.   Forums Updates and Server updates that will take place. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:24 am

As most of you can see I added new tabs at the top of the forums to give it more of a runescape feel. I fixed the new topic and reply tabs. I also added icons beside each forums/Topic to know whats new, locked, sticky, etc. Hope you guys like it. Also Server side I am going to fix the agility so you need 1 agility to get in. Also Im adding (Anti Fire shield to General Store l l Adding a Range armour shop for the rangers l l Im adding a rune shop with all runes due to requests l l Finishing all npc's that give skillcapes l l And whatever touch ups need to be done.) After I complete that tweak some things here and there I think this server will be ready to start gettin gsome people on. I will start these things when I wake up. Which I hope will be Midnight Central Time US&Canada. I haven't slept all night I've been working on the server. So That is my goal. Get up then, Finish this, Make you happy, Get players. Have fun while im asleep. Remember to keep an eye on people to make sure they follow the rules. Talk to you later.

Owner/Coder/Hoster: Kamorox
Back to top Go down
https://operationinject.darkbb.com

Forums Updates and Server updates that will take place.
Page 1 of 1